Wanted: Creative Types with a Passion for Excellence
Career Opportunities Available!
If the thought of working in the corrugated packaging and display industry doesn’t get your blood pumping, you haven’t met Bay Cities. We’re growing fast and that means plenty of opportunity for creative professionals who focus on delivering excellence and who want to have fun while they grow their careers.
We’re looking for a few “A” players with:
- A can-do attitude
- The desire and ability to push boundaries and think outside the box
- A passion for life-long learning
- A team-first mindset
- Talent that won’t be denied
- Pride of ownership. As an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, our employees don’t just work here, they own the business. Everyone shares in our financial success.
- Creative environment. We do a lot more than just design, manufacture and package products for our clients. We conceive innovative packaging solutions that set new industry standards. We don’t just seek creative ideas, we demand them!
- Continuous improvement. We strive to continually improve our processes and products and we expect the same from you. Our extensive training and ongoing educational opportunities keep you moving in the right direction.
- Sustainability. We offer our customers an opportunity to obtain their packaging products from an environmentally responsible source in the corrugated manufacturing industry. Our industry plants 1.5 billion trees in the United States each year – an average of 4 million new trees each day!
- Community involvement. We encourage participation in fundraisers, make donations to food banks, participate in charity walks, and other activities that benefit our community. We want to have a positive impact in all we do.
- Fun. We work hard and we play hard. We take our work seriously but ourselves, not so much. BBQs. A Day at the Races. Annual picnics. Holiday parties. Company-wide contests. Safety Rewards. Interdepartmental soccer matches. Never a dull moment at Bay Cities!
- Personal and professional growth. We offer genuine opportunities for advancement (our CEO started out making samples in the design department). We’ll provide opportunities to learn and grow and we continuously promote from within.
- Team orientation. We work as a team at Bay Cities, not as individuals. We are a dedicated group of people who understand the value of helping each other succeed and who deliver the best for our customers – internal and external.
- Wellness program. Take advantage of health-oriented lunch-and-learn seminars, biometric screenings, and monthly wellness challenges. Nibble on fresh fruit and healthy snacks from our lunchroom. Lower your health insurance premiums by participating in our program. Feel good and do good.
We also offer internships and an attractive employee benefits program Employee Benefits Program. If you’ve got what it takes to make your mark at Bay Cities, apply today!
“Bay Cities is a great place to work. At most companies, you just show up and do what you’re told. Here, you have the opportunity to contribute and really put your fingerprint on the company to help it grow and develop.”